General Announcements for the Week of October 8th
NO SCHOOL Monday, October 8th
Teacher Comp. Day for Parent Teacher Conferences.
Picture from https://www.fulton58.org/vnews/display.v/ART/56166634cba4f
Picture from https://www.totalmerchantconcepts.com/blog/posts/columbus-day-fun.html
THIS Friday, October 12th marks the
end of the 1st Quarter!
Make sure you are caught up on missing work/retakes, and check your grades!
Mrs. Dubs will NOT accept any late/missing work or Redo's past Wednesday, Oct. 10th
READING LOGS DUE MONDAY!!!
Please follow the links below:
After School Snack
- Picture Re-takes are next Thursday, October 11th at 8:00 in the Middle School Library. If you aren’t happy with your original headshot bring back your photos for a chance at redemption! Also, if you were absent on the first picture day, stop by the office for an order form for Mom to order copies of your gorgeous face to have for all eternity!
ChadRocks! Kids, Teachers & Staff
There will be a Chadrock display/art show in the library from 9/26-10/10.
Please bring any of those “cool” rocks you have collected from around Chadron (or beyond) and your story of how you found them. If you have pictures of rocks that you have hid or have found, feel free to bring those in too! Any questions, please see Mrs. Wollesen.
Thanks a "TON" and ROCK ON!
After School Program:
- Students in need of help in spanish, there are multiple ASP staff who can help you. We offer academic help every Monday through Thursday after school.
- Students who would like a snack before they go to their sports practice, stop in to room 103 and grab a snack. Be sure to put your trash in a trash can please.
- Activity schedules have been posted!! Take a look and see what we will be doing this week! CMS Afterschool Program Activities
- Students, if you have a favorite activity that you would like to see on the calendar let the staff know so that we can schedule it. We want to make ASP as fun as possible.
- Rumor has it that the Keep Chadron Beautiful recycle bowl starts around Oct 19….via Susan from KCB.
- Monday, October 8th: No School
- Thursday, October 11th: Picture Re-takes
- Friday, October 12th: End of the 1st Quarter
- Plastic Recycling Drive: A collection receptacle is located on 2nd floor not far from the office. All #1 and #2 plastic bottles, milk jugs and other containers may be placed in this bin.
Make sure you are accessing the Weekly Agenda page for assignments and other information for the week!