General Announcements for the Week of December 18th
NO Reading Logs this week! Enjoy your Christmas Break!
Reading Log expectations will increase for the second semester! Now, you will be asked to read for 25 minutes, 5 days a week!
Have a fun and relaxing Holiday Break!
- Locker decorations need to be removed before students leave for break. Put them inside your locker or throw them away, the choice is yours. Any decorations remaining will be thrown away so that locker doors can be cleaned.
- Chadron Berean Church is hosting a FREE Polar Express Party on Friday, December 15th from 6-8 pm at the church (corner of 4th & Shelton). All ages are welcome and goodies and drinks will be served! Come join the party!
- Attention all students 5-12: On Jan 22, the high school students traveling to Europe in 2019 are hosting a talent show. Forms will be available after Christmas break. Individuals and groups are welcome, and the prizes are awesome! Over $50 in cash and prizes for 1st place, Second place gets $25 cash and prizes, and prize packages for 3rd place too! Contact Mrs. Paopao or Mr. Sandstrom at the high school with questions.
- Cardinal Singers Chili Feed Fundraiser: Monday night before the band concert, starting at 5:00 in the High School Commons. Other soups available and there will be dessert too! $5 a person. Tickets available at the Middle School office or at the door on Monday.
- Book orders are here stop and pick yours up!!! Mrs McCartney
After School Program:
- ASP Weekly Schedule
- The Maker Space off of the library will be up and running on Monday, December 11th. We will be offering make and take holiday ornament activities and a Lego Engineering Station. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- Drama Club meets every Monday and Tuesday after school in room 103, Robotics Club meets every Wednesday after school in room 103. Come check it out.
- Academic help is available in the library after school Monday through Thursday. All students are welcome to come.
- Next week, December 18th and 19th will be the only days that we will offer ASP. We will resume again after break on Monday, January 8th.
Congratulations to the 6th and 5th grade for making it to the Nothing but Net Games. You will be playing Basketball, Deck Tennis, Volleyball, and Table Tennis.
Sign ups for these games are located on the table by the office.
****Notice****You must be signed up by Friday after school to participate. Hopefully seeding will be done by Monday morning.
If your family has decided to travel on Wednesday and you will not be here please allow someone else in your class the opportunity to sign up.
- Monday, December 18th: Band Concert 6-12 in the High School Auditorium starting at 7:00.
- Wednesday, December 20th: 1:30 Dismissal!!!
- Thursday, December 21st - January 3rd: Holiday Break
Make sure you are accessing the Weekly Agenda page for assignments and other information for the week!