General Announcements for the Week of October 16th.
READING LOGS DUE MONDAY!!!
Reading Log expectations will change every quarter!
Since we are starting a new quarter,
students will now be required to read for 20 minutes Monday-Thursday.
(This has gone up since the 15 mins of 1st quarter)!
There will be a Yearbook Meeting Wednesday, Oct. 18th in the Computer Lab at 7:00 AM for 8th Graders!
This Monday, marks the beginning of the second quarter! Now that we are a 4th of the way through the year, we should all be more prepared to meet our expectations and accept our responsibilities!
Make sure you are caught up on missing work/retakes, and check your grades!
- Red Ribbon Week Dress Up Days Schedule
- JR Cardinal Singers will meet on Friday mornings at 7:00 in the middle school choir room.
- New book orders for Oct. are available in the Language Arts, reading, Library, and Mrs McCartney’s room. Check out the Oct. books, orders are due to Mrs. McCartney by Friday Oct. 6th. Spooky Reading this month!
After School Program:
- ASP WEEKLY Schedule
- Friday the 13th is the last day of the Quarter. We would love to help you with your homework. Come see us in the library!
- Students who are in the halls after school need to make sure your do one of the following: Sign in to afterschool program, work in a teachers room or quickly exit the building. This is for your safety.
- Snack trash needs to be put in a trash can. If trash from snack continues to show up in hallways, the stairwell and outside, it will become mandatory for all snacks to be eaten in 103.
- 7th girls basketball will begin October 23rd. We will have a meeting October 20th after school in the gym. PLEASE MAKE SURE you have your physical done and dues paid before then!!
- Lanie Tiensvold, Macey Daniels,Jasmyne Olson, and Aaliyah Mills still need to turn in their jerseys to Ms. McLain
Yearbook Meeting 7:00 AM, Wednesday, Oct. 18th in the Computer Lab!
RED RIBBON WEEK Oct 23 - 26
Nov 3. 7th and 8th grade Dance For 7th and 8th grades Chadron Middle School Students.
Student Council Members Oct 11 … 3:25 pm poster meeting.
- Friday, October 27th: No school. Teacher Comp Day for conferences.
Make sure you are accessing the Weekly Agenda page for assignments and other information for the week!